Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Do you enjoy going to a casino now and again? Yes. Daily, and I always win. That is how we financed WTIT World Headquarters.
2. What makes you happy most of the time? Sex and rock ‘n roll. I decided to stop the drugs. For now.
3. Are you jealous of someone right now? A tape radio station that’s studio is totally put together. Today is D-Day. Kathy is doing the muscle and then I will put it together. Hoot!
4. You’re stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? Why? Jordan Cavanaugh. She’s a doctor, who might come in handy and it was her character that made me “fall” for Jill.
5. Have you ever been in the emergency room? If yes, for what (most recently)? Yes, too many times. The last was for a GI issue. I’ll spare you the details.
6. Where is the last place you drove to just for fun? I’m a sales guy who drives everyday on a route that has no rhyme or reason. I don’t “drive for fun”. Kathy does most of our social driving. Of course, that has more to do with Smirnoff than my need for a break from driving.
7. If you were to make your living as a photographer, what would love to shoot? French twins.
8. Tell us about a band you like that we might not have heard.So Long Davey. And while you could say that it’s because my son is the guitarist, I truly believe they will be huge. Tomorrow they will be featured on Sunday Stealing. Check them out.
9. Where was the last place you went shopping? Why? CVS. I needed drugs. So I lied on question 2. Sue me.
We’re glad that you stopped by. Enjoy your weekend. WTIT: The Blogwill return tomorrow with Judd Corizan and His WTIT Studio construction crew. Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my