Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Kyogres from the blog Hero of theBlueFlames. It’s long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go! Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme, Part 2
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate rap music. Kathy is trying get me to listen to it. She hates country, so I always say that I will give it a chance after she gives country music a chance. That always marks the end of the discussion. I love rock ‘n roll!
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? On the ghost thing, it falls into all the paranormal and religious shit that I don’t understand. But that doesn’t mean I’m right. There is more to it all than not believing in anything. I do believe in aliens. The Republicans want to deport old alien ladies
|The last studio WTIT studio.|
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Boxes. With my back I need to hire someone to set up my vinyl in the new WTIT studio. On another note, Kathy bought WTIT a brand new studio round table. (The DJs sit around it during recording.) It is the first round one since we recorded in 1976. We replaced the original round one with a poker table that was an octagon. We decided to upgrade it for the new house.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Napalm. I love the smell of it in the morning.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to? North Carolina. The state is terrific, but the company sucked.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? Blow me.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? Sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll.
36) Define: Art. No, as with beauty, it is in the eyes of the beholder.
37) Do you believe in luck? Yes. How else could you explain Powerball?
|Johnnie & I, last year.|
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who? Johnnie Walker (the only other original WTIT DJ that still records) and I do it every year.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes & yes.
41) What was the last book you read? The Mammoth Book of The Beatles.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Seriously? Who would give a fuck?
43) Do you have any nicknames? No, my mom “Knotso Weiser” and my dad “Mucho Weiser” thought “Bud Weiser” was an original idea.
44) What was the last movie you saw? Outsourced. Kathy and I loved the TV version, but it only lasted one season. A couple of weeks back we rented the film the series was based on.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? In 2003 I developed a staph infection from a back surgery. I did not respond to three different antibiotics. I kept getting thinner. I had an iv in 24/7. A nurse came by daily. When my kids visited me on Christmas Eve I could see in their eyes the sorrow. They knew that I was dying. I knew as well. I wasn’t bitter, in fact I was grateful my kids were all over 18 and I had held my first grandchild who was 13 months at the time. Knowing that you are dying is very different than you’d imagine. In March of 2004, my doctor found a new antibiotic. I knew within a day that I was getting better. On May 10th, I started my present job. I’ve learned to enjoy every day as a privilege.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Fuck off. Man can I steal some sucko memes.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Just getting the house together.
48) What’s your sexual orientation? Threesomes.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? The worst one happened when I met Kathy. An ex thought she’d be clever and open a facebook page as a man. She then sent Kathy an email telling her that I was Bin Laden, more or less. She put shit in it only she would know. She is an incredibly popular blogger that people think is SO nice. I thought so as well before that email. But now I call her The Dragon Lady.
50) Do you believe in magic? Loving Spoonful. Next song, please.