Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme calledSaturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. I read that Bud Weiser & Kathy moved into their new house! When was the last time you moved? Where to? Since I’m one of “Bud and Kathy”, you figure it out.
2. If they were making a Hall of Fame for the blogosphere, name a blogger or two who you think should make the list. Why? In terms of real impact, Bobby Griffin of “Bestest Blog”. He gave out daily awards and they were coveted. We won ours here. In 2006-7, he brought hundreds of bloggers together.
3. What are couple of funny things you remember your parents saying? (Like, “They’re starving there in China, so finish what you’ve got.” – John Lennon) Do you say them to your kids? My kids are grown, so no. But any parent raising kids ends up saying things that made them cringe because they were the sames things your parents said that you hated.
4. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? Having a female fan of mine from the 70s contact me. In less than two years we fell in love, got engaged and bought a house. I’m surprised that anyone would even talk to me.
6. What do you try to stay away from? Doing anything or saying anything when I am angry.
7. When you get into a disagreement or fight, how often are you the first to apologize? Yes, constantly. Guys are generally wrong.
9. How often do you update your blog/site and why? Two or three times a week. Fascinating fucking question.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
Judd Corizan and
His Naked Linda Lovelace impersonators.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.