1. How did you cope with your biggest heartache? Sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll.
2. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My daughter-in-law Maria. She gave birth to their first child and my third perfect granddaughter.
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field? My chosen field was radio. Without taking the time to count, I’ve worked at 20 some radio stations from being a part-time jock, to morning personality and then to sales and management. My last (non Tape Radio) job was around the turn of the century.
4. How did you discover Saturday 9? I decided to create the fucker. At the time I thought my Bud Weiser blog persona was too controversial to host a meme. So I invented Sam. True story: My girlfriend at the time yelled at me because she thought Sam was coming on to me. When I say I can keep a secret, trust me, I can. After letting her stew for a while, I laughed my ass off. She finally figured out. She turned out to be the dragon lady. What an ass!
5. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would ‘anywhere’ be? My bed. I spent the day moving. Why am bothering to do this stupidity is anybody’s guess.
7. What is the worst beverage you’ve ever tasted? Jagermeister sucks moose.
8. Is there anything in life you are “certain” about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions? Yes, because I’m usually right about everything.
9. Do you know anyone who has as very unusual pet? My son Ben had a pet reptile named Jimi after Jimi Hendrix. I never understood it. But now, married with child, he has a cat named Mr. Jones. He’s calmed down a bit.
We’re glad that you stopped by.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
Judd Corizan and
His Naked Linda Lovelace impersonators.
Join us for Sunday Stealing!