Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we
know that we’ve ripped her off not so long ago as well. It’s pretty amazing
since she stopped posting in 2007. But that’s where we live as a thief).
Also, it’s long so we’ll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from.
But, it was
probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go.
Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
1. Song that always makes you sad? The French National Anthem. It’s a two-fold problem. First, it’s the start of All You Need Is Love. But after the start, it sucks. And since my engagement I no longer sleep with the French twins. We’re still great friends, but it ain’t the same.
|The first pic of me with all three.|
2. Last thing you bought? A present for my granddaughter Zoey. I had already bought her a great gift (Kathy & I celebrated Christmas yesterday with my two oldest kids and my grandkids) but on Christmas Eve my sister gave her the same thing. I never should have told her how easy it is to find an age appropriate gift on Amazon.
3. Last person you argued with? No clue. I don’t easily get rattled.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? On what? A beautiful woman? I really should proofread questions EVERY week. This week with our Christmas party, I whiffed. So sue me.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?Dumbo. You think he might have been an elephant? You did? Wow. You’re smart.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD? I love the band. So yes. But what’s this “at one time” shit? Does the author of this masterpiece of a fucking meme throw out some routinely?
7. Favorite day of the week? Two days off, so life is good.
9. Did you take piano lessons? Yes. And I sucked so badly the teacher hated me. But when I convinced my mother to tell him to teach me pop music, he brought Nothing Could Be Finer Than To Be In Carolina. It was downhill from there.
10. Most frequent song played? Nothing Could Be Finer Than To Be In Carolina.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? I just got heavily into Big Bang Theory. I know, I was the last one in on it.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey? Basketball. Hockey is not a sport. It has no ball.
13. Date someone older or younger? I’ve done both. Once when I was about 40, a 20 something date stated that she knew I was older, but wanted to know if I were her father’s age. I asked, “How old is he?” She said he was 38. I replied, “No I’m not his age. No worries.” Man was she easy.
14. One place you could travel right now? If this only were an actual sentence I might answer it.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? “Oh Canada, da da da da da da.” So no.
17. Favorite cheese? Swiss. I hear their army knife rocks as well.
18. The Smith’s or The Cure? A question from say 1987? Did I steal a fucking old meme. I’ll go Cure here, like it matters.
20. Best job you ever had? My current one. Hey, my boss could be reading this. On second thought, he barely can use a computer. But, his boss does so I’ll stick with the answer.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.