BlueFlames. It’s long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish.
But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? It would be Paul McCartney. There are thousands of questions about his music that I’d love to ask. And of his incredible life, and of course I’d want to know everything about my only true hero, John. It’s funny though I wrote to Gal (The Gal Herself) today about Paul’s new CD. I wrote, “On another subject, have heard Sir Paul’s latest? I hate everything about it. I love Rod Stewart but was mortified a rocker would butcher (or even sing) standards. (Don’t get me wrong. I love standards. But I’d rather hear Frank, Tony or Louie sing them.)I think Paul just REALLY disappointed me. His CDs of the last decade just were getting better & better. This one I won’t buy…”
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. “Today the mascots exist primarily for the fans.”
4) What do you think about most? Sex. No one admits its it, but most people do.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? It’s the
forwarding address of the people we bought our new house from. I’d share it,
but then the sellers would be swamped by WTIT Blog fans.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? On. Usually a Beatles tee and
sweats or underwear depending on the season. Sexy, huh?
7) What’s your strangest talent? Creating the world’s first and longest running Tape Radio Station is pretty weird. Check the story out here.8) (finish the sentence)Women…are nurturing.; Men…want blow jobs.
) Ever had a poem or song
written about you? Not that I am aware of. My son James once wrote and recorded
a song about his step father. In fact he recorded with various bands. It was
not a flattering song because his step dad is a total asshole.
11) Do you have any strange phobias? Women with clothes on.12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? I think I was a child long ago. So, possibly.
13) What’s your religion? None of the above.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Driving. The life of a
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? In front of it.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? The Beatles. No very
18) Do you believe in karma? It’s gonna get you and knock you off your feet. So, truthfully, recent events have made me accept the concept.
19) What does your URL mean? WTIT? It’s the best radio station that you’d have
to be in our studio to hear. It stands for “Truth in Taping”.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Blow me.
23) How do you vent your anger? With Smirnoff on the rocks.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Tons. My fave is my thousands of
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? I’ve never
video chatted. Do the fucking math.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace & love, friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.