Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a from a a blogger and blog called BlueLifeMemories. It’s long so we will do it in two parts. She states she stole it from a friend, but did not say which friend. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Nope. I’d be happier if the person I’ve become had won Powerball.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate upstairs neighbors making noise. (Although, since we are buying a house in January, all good things come to an end.) Music is the sound that I love.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”? It would have to be about the age that I originally got married and the person that I chose.
30) How about aliens? Phone home.
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Asking Kathy to marry me. Fortunately, she said “yes”.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to? The Catholic Church.
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity? I know we’ve got quite a following for Stealing, but the insane? I’m afraid I haven’t a reference point or even a clue what the right answer is to this totally fucktardian question.
|Shockingly, Kathy suggested that I remove it.|
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender? Jill Hennessy.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? It’s having your team make the playoffs.
36) Define “Art”. Fuck off.
37) Do you believe in luck? No. I particularly HATE the expression that you make your own luck. Bad things happen to good people. There’s no luck involved.
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
40) Where were you yesterday? Searching in vain for the beams from the Word Trade Center that are in my town. Today we actually looked up the location. Who woulda thought of that?
42) Do you have any obsessions right now? Just my fiancée Kathy.
43) What’s up? What’s down? Your turn.
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you? I had an ex who wrote a letter from facebook as a man warning Kathy about me. I think she was fucking shocked when Kathy wrote back stating she knew who this dragon lady was. That prompted a five page response of denial. The response only confirmed who sent it.
45) Do you believe in real magic? No. I believe in sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll.
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Only if the offense is total betrayal. Otherwise, I’m pretty even going.
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you? Why in the world would I share my super powers?
|Johnnie, Gary, Bud, Harvey & Cos.|
49) Where is your best friend? I have several. My BFF from high school and college (WTIT co-founder) Galloping Gary lives in D.C. He and his wife SHOCKED me when they showed up at my 260th birthday. My BFF in adult life, Harvey Wallbanger, lives in Atlanta. My BFF throughout my entire life, Johnnie Walker, lives in Connecticut. Unfortunately, he lives over an hour away.
50) What do you think is Satan’s last name? Gingrich.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.