Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Who or what bores you enough to mentally drift away? Oh right, saying who bores me on the internet is almost a great idea! Training sessions come to mind, but yesterday we had one at work that was quite helpful. So, you never know.
2. How many members of your family not living with you do you see on during the holidays? Everyone but the ones I won’t be seeing.
4. Does your family more generally get along at a holiday gathering or are there generally arguments? There has yet to be a documented murder.
|My family at my 260th birthday bash.|
Are you ever embarrassed by your family around friends? How close a friend?
6. Of the celebrities that died in 2011, who will you miss the most? Harry Morgan. Colonel Potter is riding his horse in the Great Beyond.
7. When you watch a movie in a movie theater, do you like the theater filled to capacity, halfway full, or nearly empty? Does your answer change depending on the type of movie you’re seeing or do you feel the same way regardless of the movie or genre? I once went alone to a movie during the week at noon. I was the only person in the theater. Now that was something! I felt like Elvis.
|With my Fiancée Kathy.|
8. What’s one really cool/useful/nice thing you purchased for yourself this year? The WTIT recording and mix board was the best toy that I bought. An engagement ring was the most important. But, of course I won’t be wearing it. Oh, haven’t I mentioned this? I’m getting married. Yes, I know what I’ve said in this space. So, sue me. Kathy and I also bought a house. It’s been a busy week.
9. Are you in the holiday spirit yet? Not really. The aforementioned engagement and house purchase have sorta has taken up my brain. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
withJudd Corizan and his Band
joinedby The Getting Married
Wedding Orchestral Circus !
Join us for Sunday Stealing!