Bud’s Laws 50: Anything is possible if you don’t know what you are talking about.
Bud’s Laws Previously Revealed:
2. If it’s any good at all, they will discontinue it.
6. Everybody lies. It’s okay though, because nobody listens.
7. When the going gets tough, everybody leaves.
12. If you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.
16. He who hesitates is probably right.
17. Generalizations are always false, including this one.
18. Few women admit their age. Fewer men act it.
21. If it were not for the last minute, nothing would get done at all.
23. No problem is too big, too complicated or too complex, that it can not be run away from.
27. Once a job is fucked up, anything done to improve it will only make it worse.
29. Teamwork is essential. It allows you to blame someone else.
30. Everyone has a scheme that will not work. Everyone that does not work has a scheme that does.
32. Authority tends to assign jobs to those least able to do them.
33. To err is human – to blame it on somebody else is even more human.
36. The customer who pays the least complains the most.
39. An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.
40. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
41. It takes a big man to cry. It takes a bigger man to laugh at him.
42. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
43. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
44. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.
45. The 50-50-90 Law: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
46. If you’re going through hell, keep going.
47. Nobody really cares or understands what anyone else is doing.
48. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
49. The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.