Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Have your discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”? Oh, yes. When Jill Hennessy left me for her husband. I was okay with it because she said, “I just wanna pop out a couple of puppies, and then I’ll divorce the fucker and come back to you.” But when she did not come back, her “Wait for the kids to get older” was pure betrayal.
2. What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in? Would you do it again? At a Providence Civic Center UConn basketball game. And yes, under the same circumstance I’d have to.
4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can’t wait to hear? Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John and Yoko.
5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear? Somebody got run over by a reindeer.
|I actually never read this shit.|
6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first? I have never done that. But, I am not much of a reader beyond newspapers and magazines.
7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays? Nope. My favorites are probably It’s a Wonderful Life and Christmas Vacation.
8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live? No, I abhor it. I swore that when my youngest child hit 21 that I’d be out of here. She’s now 26 and I’m still in Connecticut. But I did not factor in that I’d have the perfect job for me. So, New England it is.
9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why? This is a fucktardian question. It makes very little sense and really, who the hell cares? We’re back with Stealing.
Judd Corizan and his Band joined