Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
|B.B. Bacardi at Johnnies circa 1988.|
1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic? If not giving a shit about the whole thing is robotic, that’s me. However, both as a youngster myself and raising four kids, I have good memories. Back in the 80s Johnnie Walker and his ex-wife held the annual WTIT Halloween Gala.
2. Have you ever been to a haunted house? If you mean bringing my kids to an overpriced walk while people yelled at them and scared them to death, yes. If you mean do I believe in ghosts and the paranormal, no. But I do always allow for the possibility that I was wrong. I mean ask me about any of my ex-wives.
3. What are you doing for Halloween this year? Last week I watched my GF (who I had told that no kids come) ignore me at get a huge bowl of candy. Lucky for her it was all her favorites.
5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare? It’s a snap when nobody comes!
6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself? I don’t eat candy. So, I buy none.
7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year? Not likely. I’m out on medical leave. It’s not on my radar.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters? Shhhh. I don’t want break my streak. We’re back with Stealing.
Judd Corizan and his Band joined