Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a from a blogger named Jenni from the blog Juniper’s Jungle. It’s long, so we will do it in parts. She states that she found this meme Budgies blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created? I think that any animal capable of emotions is capable of hate. Denial of animals emotions is arrogant and stupid.
43. When was the last time you wanted to scream? Last night. I had a nightmare that I was being chased by naked women. I was awoken abruptly. Moral of the story? Never talk in your sleep when your GF is staying over.
44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white? I love black and white photography. One of the many meme blogs I hosted was Thursday Dating Profiles. I used a original black and white photo of a couple in love each week. I love selecting photos to use on this blog as well. Although here, I mostly use color.
46. In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end? With Kathy and I riding off into the sunset cranking good tunes, having a cocktail and waving goodbye.
47. What is something that you never want to do again? Lose the lottery. I mean I pay my $1. Why aren’t I a zillionaire yet? (I bought not one, but two tickets this year.)
49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries? Chatting with people that I consider intelligent about it all.
51. Do you care about the environment? Yes. What kind of fucktard wouldn’t.
53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world? Yes.
54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe? Yes. I think it is both mathematically impossible and extremely egocentric to believe that we are alone.
55. Would you like to rule a country? Yes, Gongerling. It’s a small republic near the southern Chinese border. They have health care for everyone, political parties that try to solve issues and not use its citizens as hostages and instead of casual Friday they have “Get it on Friday” where it’s okay to bring in your partner and use their hot tubs with HDTV so you never miss the big game.
56. Do you believe everything has a purpose? No. I believe there is pure evil that cannot be explained rationally.
58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones? Yes, without a bit of hesitation.
59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don’t believe global warming is really our fault? I react to them as the complete stupid assholes that they are.
61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable? Yes. They shoot horses, don’t they?
62. Is world peace impossible? No. Imagine that.
63. Is pride a good or a bad thing? I’d go with “both” here.
65. Do you believe in karma? No, but it is amazing how much shit goes around comes around. It’s hard to ignore.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.