Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead singer of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter’s Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you? You mean like an STD?
2. Who was your very first significant friend? That would be Galloping Gary. He, Bouncing Billy and I started WTIT. We had been out of touch for years until I launched the WTIT.net site back in ’06. Now with facebook were are really back in each other’s lives. I had lots of friends before him, but he was my first best friend.I kid him that we were the Lennon and McCartney of WTIT.
3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend? Kathy, football (Go Pats!), music and drink.
4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog? It’s the place that I currently showcase both my sense of humor and stupidity.
6. Tell us something that you’ve never before written about in your blog because it’s too personal. Gees. If I waited this long not to write about it, a fucking meme question’s not gonna make me open up.
7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be? The theory of relativity. Or threesomes. It’s really a fucking toss up. What a fucktardian question.
9. What’s on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week? Hopefully it will be more planning for my upcoming (my 8th back – 9th spine) surgery. This week was filled with insuring my revenue streams which took a few turns but ultimately worked out well. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band joined
by The 99 All Naked All Women Choir!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.