1) If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides? Pork-a-Rama. Couples would get a threesome partner (whose they could choose) and would also be provided with a king bed, an open bar and adult videos.
2) Have you ever received a funny email, text message, or voice mail message that was not intended for you? How does an errant phone call do? hen I was a freshman in college we had payphones on each floor. I girl called on my floor and asked for “Bud”. I got on the phone and she had explained that we met on a plane to San Diego. I explained that I had neverbeen to San Diego. We got to chatting a bit. She explained that she promised to invite the other “Bud” and ask him to bring two guys for her girlfriends. She suggested that we meet and if it went well that I could bring the friends and I’d be with her. We met. She literally said, “Wow! You’re hotter than the other guy! Wanna bring two friends ‘cuz my folks are away tonight through Sunday?”
I got the address and went off to find two guys who were willing to go with me on a half hour notice. My roommate was immediately in since we would have spent the weekend looking for girls anyway. I had to wake my other friend who took a nap after classes. So I told him the story. He said, “Stop me if I get this right. You’ve got a house with chicks whose parents areaway with a full liquor cabinet. You met your date and she was extremely hot. And she said her friends were not fat and ugly, but nearly as hot as she is. Okay. I do have just one question. When do we leave?” he deadpanned. I stated withing 15 minutes. He said he’d meet me in my suite.
|Of course they weren’t THIS hot. But close.|
Her friends were indeed sizzling. The girl who called me led me by the hand to her bedroom. We had an incredible night. We awoke in the morning to find out for both my friends and her friends could not have hit it off worse. The girl apologized to me and said she had to find a second three guys for that night. Needless to say, we never spoke again. But for me as a first semester sophomore, it was quite the ride.
3) If you could only wear one color for the next month, what color would you choose? Black. I Walk the Line.
4) Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate? You want me to pick out a puppet to sleep with? I hate to pass on the sexy puppet thing. Tempting, but no.
5) Because October is National Seafood Month, I’ve seen where many restaurants in my city have added special seafood dishes to their menus. What is your favorite type of seafood to eat? Lobster.
7) Today (Oct. 14) is National Chocolate Covered Insects Day. Would you ever eat chocolate-covered bugs? Unless I was starving to death, probably not.
8) If you had the chance to become one, would you rather be a food critic, a book critic, or a film critic? I used to select beautiful ladies for what our disco called, Foxy Lady Night. So if could critique women, that would be my choice. I mean if it’s all the same to you.
That’s a wrap for this Friday