2) If your best friend told you that he or she had been abducted by aliens last night, would you believe his or her story? Probably not. I believe that there’s life on other planets. I used to believe in UFOs and alien abduction until recently. Now with cameras on cell phones and video surveillance nothing gets past us. So my belief system flip flopped. I still wanna meet T’Pol, however.
3) If you were in an accident, what superhero would you like to be rescued by? Wonder Woman. Duh.
4) If the shoes really do make the man (or woman), what do the shoes you’re wearing right now (or the ones you wore last if you’re barefoot) say about you? I have no idea. But whoever came up with that ridiculous premise owned a shoe company.
5) If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be? Paul McCartney. I know you thought I’d say Jill, but really as gorgeous as she is, she was never in The Beatles.
6) I was appalled last week when my boyfriend and best friend both said they had never seen the original “Footloose” movie. Is there a movie you’ve never seen that people give you a hard time for not having seen? Appalled? Really? It’s only a fucking movie and it wasn’t Casablanca or Gone With the Wind. Or even Animal House. I’m appalled by the question.
7) With Halloween approaching… Would you spend (or have you already spent) a night in a supposedly haunted house? No. I like to be comfortable and I’m really not a ghost whisperer.
8) If you had your own clothing line, what would it be called?