1) The Thought Catalog has posted “7 Reasons Why You Should Go On A Road Trip.” If you could go on a road trip today, where would you go and who would go with you? I’d take the French twins to Great Britain. They’ve recently said that they need to work on their English.
2) Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died this week, leaving behind a legacy of valuable technological contributions. What type of legacy do you hope to leave after you die? That I wrote a fucking funny blog. Or I least that I tried.
3) When you’re shopping at a store that includes a self checkout system, do you use the self checkout registers or go through a traditional register being manned by a cashier? Stores? How 20th century. If I can’t buy it online, I probably don’t need it.
5) Can there ever be too much white at a wedding? How the fuck would I know? Sure, I’ve been the groom way too many times. But I really didn’t pay attention to the details. I know that is probably the reason. The irony is not lost on me. I do love the So Long Davey White Wedding cover if that helps. In fact, I like it even if it doesn’t.
7) CMT is premiering a new show this weekend titled “Top Secret Recipe,” on which best-selling cookbook author Todd Wilbur will attempt to duplicate many dishes from famous restaurants. What is one food item you wish you could easily duplicate at home instead of buy at a restaurant? Smirnoff on the rocks.
8) Is there anyone that sends you text messages and makes you smile instantly? That would be Kathy. She is as upbeat lady that I’ve ever known.