1) Cell phones owned by actresses Scarlett Johansson and Mila Kunis were recently hacked, and photos contained on them were leaked to the public. What would you be most afraid of if your phone ever got hacked? Probably the pictures of the groupies I get from writing this blog. They can be VERY demanding.
2) Autumn begins today (Sept. 23). In one word, describe how autumn makes you feel. Gongerling.
3) When you stay in a hotel, do you steal the towels, slippers, soap, shampoo, and/or anything else in the room? My family was in the hotel business 35 years+. I was running the business for a decade. We never minded thepilfering of toiletries. But when yoy take towels, bathrobes and the like, you are a fucking thief. Leave that for Sunday Stealing, ‘kay? And may I add. This is two days this week that you’ve asked morality questions about stealing. Methinks you steal and want your players to say, “Jennifer, it’s okay.” Please, it’s time for a morality check. Or learn oral sex.
4) The vending machines at my office have started dispensing gold dollar coins instead of just giving you back a dollar bill or quarters. This has annoyed some people. How do you feel about receiving the dollar coins opposed to dollar bills? I’d prefer the bills or quarters. See? I can agree with you on something.
5) Listeria-tainted cantaloupes were shipped to at least 22 states in the U.S. and led to an outbreak that has killed at least eight people. Has this stopped you from consuming cantaloupe? Nope. Not liking cantaloupe does that.
6) A pair of the ruby slippers worn on-screen by Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz will be auctioned off on Dec. 16. What is a piece of movie history that you’d love to own? The Mark VII Lincoln sports car that Timothy Dalton drove in License to Kill. I had bought the identical car a month before. It was my favorite car ever. I bought it for cash. Never did I imagine that the next new car I would purchase new would be a Chevy Malibu 2011 this year.
7) I recently overheard a grocery store cashier ask a kid, “What is your favorite monster?” The boy answered “Spiderman.” With Halloween approaching, I want to know what your favorite monster is (and I mean a “real” monster, not a superhero like Spiderman). Godzilla. I loved him growing up. My son James did as a kid as well. And one point in his childhood we owned all. When he was about ten they made a new one. We couldn’t wait to get to the theater.
8) European researchers said they clocked a subatomic particle going faster than the speed of light, which contradicts Einstein’s theory of relativity. This led my coworkers to partake in a conversation about it meaning that one day time travel may one day be possible. If you could travel through time, what time period would you go to and why? I’d go 100 or so years in the future to see what happen with the world and my family. We’re back with Crazy Sam. Join us.