1) Thought Catalog has posted a list of “20 Foods To Avoid On A Date.” What is a food you avoid when you’re eating with other people? An anchovies, garlic and onion pizza seems to stick out.
2) My future husband recently checked the “married” box on official paperwork by accident instead of “single.” Have you ever made a funny accident on official paperwork? Who calls someone “my future husband”? People who aren’t really engaged is a safe bet. Perhaps Jennifer’s “no oral sex or foreplay” policy could be key. Oh, may I finish by saying I find nothing humorous about this future husband checking a wrong box. My money’s on he really is married, anyway.
3) The October issue of “Redbook” magazine says 66 percent of its readers like the idea of male engagement rings. How do you feel about engagement rings for men? I think it’s fucktardian. How insecure can a woman be to nail a guy with a pre-marriage ring? One who hates blowjobs is a safe bet.
4) Today (Sept. 21) is the International Day of Peace. If you were the leader of a country, how would you promote peace among its residents? Wow. You’re asking me to rewrite War and Peace for a meme question. If I were the leader of the US, I’d bring our troops home.
5) Where (or when) do you feel the most peaceful? At Happy Hour.
6) Today is World Gratitude Day. What are three things you’re grateful NOT to have in your life? Producing more memes. There was a period of time that I was involved in the production of Wednesday Wickedness ,,Thursday Thunks, Rock ‘n Roll Fridays,
Saturday 9 The Dating Profiles Meme and Sunday Stealing. I even guest hosted Monday Mayhem once. It almost got me to stop blogging. Then it occurred to me that doing my blog wasn’t the problem. It was all the rest of it. I left Thursday Thunks, I shut down Profiles, Wickedness and Rock ‘n Roll. Now I just do my first two. It allowed me to find memes that I don’t have to write.
8) If your bank accidentally deposited an extra $500 to your account, would you alert them to the error or keep the money? I’d alert them. Just by asking this question I presume that you’d keep the money.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog.