1) On Twitter, I saw someone say they Googled “Google” the other day. That sounds like a really stupid Google search to me. What was the last thing you Googled? Vaginal Dysfunction. Why should men have all the fun?
3) While walking through PetSmart this week, I noticed clothing for guinea pigs. What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve seen recently in a store? I don’t do stores. Way too 20th Century, you know?
4) One of the Food Network’s popular shows is titled “Chopped.” Chefs have to create meals from a basket of mystery items. If you were a contestant and got a basket with chicken breasts, Fruit Loops cereal, cheddar cheese, and vodka, what type of dish would you try to create? Mac & cheese. First you open the Kraft box…
5) If your favorite pair of shoes suddenly could talk, would you still wear them? Man those meds you’re on must be totally rad, dude.
6) The National Toy Hall of Fame has announced its finalists for induction this year (Dollhouse, Dungeons & Dragons, Hot Wheels, Jenga, Pogo Stick, Puppet, R/C Vehicles, Rubik’s Cube, Simon, Star Wars Action Figures, Transformers, and Twister). Only two will make it into the hall of fame. Which two would you induct? No one said you had to do this fucker three days a week. Writing meme questions is not as easy as you thought, right?
8) Last toy question, I promise… Due to the federal government’s ban on the incandescent light bulb, Hasbro’s Easy Bake Oven had to be remodeled. Did you ever eat food cooked in an Easy Bake Oven? Yep. Stellar questions today. We’re back with Crazy Sam. Join us.