1) I recently received a gift from my employer for making it through five years of employment. It was a stupid pin and keychain. What would you want your employer to give you for a five-year gift? Jill Hennessy. Oh and as employees go, you’re an ungrateful gnat.
2) The fall season of television is starting. What show are you excited to have return or what new show are you excited to make its first premiere? House. After he drove a car into his boss/ex’s living room, I can’t wait to see how he gets out of that, short of a fucking dream sequence.
3) One of my favorite restaurants recently added a chocolate fountain. What would be your favorite thing to dip into the chocolate? Jill Hennessy.
5) If you come across a homeless person on a street, do you give him or her money? Not from my car, but if I’m on foot, I generally do. If they look like Jill Hennessy, always.
6) If you knew you were about to die and had the opportunity to write your own obituary, what is something you’d want to make sure is included? He wrote a great fucking blog.
7) State fair season is in full swing across the U.S. What is your favorite thing to do at a fair? I try to just stay up with my girlfriend. She actually said at a fair last weekend, “Look! Moo-cows!” and went running. I’ve got chronic back pain. I don’t generally run.