Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. When severe whether happens, generally speaking, are you ready for it? Yes. The French twins and have figured out how to have fun in the dark. As far as flashlights, food and candles go, no. I am never prepared.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be? I’d love to talent to foresee in advance the winning Powerball numbers.
3. What do you strive for in life? Sex, Smirnoff and rock ‘n roll.
4. If you were given a vacation home and you could have it anywhere, what location would you choose? The planet Vulcan. I’ve got a crush on T’Pol. Don’t tell her if you see her. I’m trying to play it cool.
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is “it depends,” on what does it depend? I am best in group situations. Particularly with naked women.
6. When you’re sick do you take “sick days” or do you force yourself to continue working? If I’m really sick, I stay home. But in sales, you gotta really be sick. The liquor store owners for some reason won’t drive over with their orders. Gees. Go figure.
8. When you go out, where do you like to go? What do you like to do? I love restaurants and live music. The music can be a huge concert or a local cover band. The company is the most important thing.
|James during a Connecticut show|
9. How’s life? Is it treating you well right now? My health is not great in a “bad back” way. It’s been going on for a year and a half. Kathy has never known me when I wasn’t in pain. The job and love life is great. And I’m off to San Diego to visit my son James. He’s been there six years and I’ve yet to go. I am getting psyched! We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band
Playing the Congo Drums!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.