Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this a blogger named WonderGirl from the blog WonderGirl and The Sift She states that she snagged this from Mrs. Crumley, because she was lazy that day.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
2. Have you ever come close to dying? You mean like dealing with very irate husbands? Yep, it can be a minefield.You’d be surprised that not many buy it when I say I was just helping them out in a moment of need.
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery? I would hope not. I am fairly comfortable with the aging process.
5. What jewelery do you wear 24/7? I don’t wear jewelry.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal? Of course. I’ve led a rather interesting life.
7. Who was the last person that you touched? That would be Kathy going home.
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on? None on a regular basis. I try to commenton everything I read. Bloggers tend to evaluate audience level by comments. Although I do know more people read blogs tend to not comment. Sorta like talk radio listeners that never call in are the vast majority of listeners. Plus, in my case, who’d want to admit reading this shit?
11. Do you talk in your sleep? Apparently I do. Kathy left me a note telling what I said last night. I guess I’ve got some ‘splaining to do.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? The Hennessy twins come to mind. I thought it was ironic when Jill told me that she had a twin, Jackie. Jackie actually shot an episode of Law & Order when Jill was ill. She wasn’t credited and the producers stated that not one person caught the switch.
14. Where do you wish you were? Oh, oh Mexico. I’ve never really been there so I don’t really know. Just duck down a bit when the drug cartels start shooting.
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes. It’s not all that it’s cracked up to be.
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do? I do a decent swing thang.
17. Last gift you received? Kathy bought me the Rolling Stone issue about George Harrison.
18. Last sport you played? Probably softball in a radio station league. But I’m more of a spectator now. Sometimes I even bet on sports. Once I bet my whole paycheck on my favorite team. You remember, they are the Connecticut Cupcakes of the National Naked Women’s Volleyball League. They were robbed! Those refs sucked! Losing two weeks pay is not pretty. Explaining to your woman why you were even watching the Cupcakes was even worse. Is it just me or do woman have a problem with men spending their rent money on hookers or naked women?
19. Last place you went on holiday? New Jersey to see my daughter and my two older granddaughters.
20. Current Song? Money Grabber by Fitz and the Tantrums. The band sounds so much like Hall & Oates it is scary.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.