Harriet’s Mission Statement: Rumor has it that this is the coolest place to be on a Monday. Today we are focusing on crummy weather. Answer each question as you feel and don’t forget…Have fun!
1. What city, in your opinion, has the crummiest weather? Loud thunder. It doesn’t scare me, but it freaks out Michelle and MaBelle (Have I mentioned the French twins who are my neighbors?) and we actually sometimes have to stop fooling around and watch The fucking Weather Channel.
2. What kind of weather is the crummiest weather that your current home experiences? Just icy sidewalks. After eight back surgeries, I hate falling down. Or up, for that matter.
3. When the weather alerts and alarms go off, what do you do? Squat, put my head between my knees and kiss my ass goodbye.
4. What is the crummiest weather event that you have personally ever experienced? I drove through an April blizzard in the late 70s where I was driving 12 miles between the businesses I owned. I had to pull off the road and stay at a hotel that night.
5. Where would you rather be stuck for a month- somewhere where there is 20 inches of snow and below freezing temps or somewhere where it is painfully hot and humid? Both these options suck moose. Give me the snow job I guess.
6. What kind of weather keeps you indoors? Almost any. Although Kathy gets me out to do all sorts of crazy things. I always have a good time. It helps that I’m crazy about her.
7. Tell us the name of one famous person and the kind of weather you would wish upon them. John Boehner and his fucking job creators. At least Warren Buffet had the balls to say not taxing him and all the billionaires more is just not right. Give Boehner the worst imaginable weather.
10. What’s your weather like today? Sunny, dry and 75. As it should be.