Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law? Yes. I was a pirate in the Great Lakes. Here’s to loot life, love and loot! Oh course I know that’s the Captain Morgan slogan. But since I sell it can’t I be a pirate? OK, I’ll sit in the corner.
2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or
“surprisingly bad?” AJ Burnett, the Yankee’s pitcher could not be worse than if he was being paid by the opposite team. Not a surprise now, but from what the fans expected he is so surprising bad I wanna hurl.
3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else? The time my neighbor’s wife wrote in a text, “He’ll be gone by 12.” I thought she meant lunch time. I showed up in nothing but a rain coat. Her husband was clearly unhappy, but was surprised.
5. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012? Living in a house sounds nice.
6. What is something that you’ve never done that you secretly are dying to do? If I wanna do something, I do it. Secrets are for the young and the married.
8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? Some bozo from kirby vacumes offering me a free rug cleaning. I explained not only were they the second group this week but I’ve been told these “scouts” not only don’t get paid but also have to sign a confidentiality agreement. Nice.
9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Atlantis. Way down belong the ocean. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band
Singing from the Britney Spears Christmas Album
Join us for Sunday Stealing!