1) (Since Bud keeps saying I need a sexier opening question …) You decide to change doctors, and your new doctor turns out to be one of the sexiest people you’ve ever met. Does his/her extreme attractiveness make you feel awkward when you talk about very personal, intimate health details? I appreciate your effort. Although why anyone would care what I thought is damn strange. But really, only the first half of this sucker is sexy. Instead of asking whether you’d be uncomfortable with health questions, you should have asked “If they made a very unethically pass at you with a slow tender kiss, would you report them or do the nasty?”
2) Today (August 24) is International Strange Music Day. What is a type of music or a specific song some people would consider strange but you really love? While I’m not a parrot head, I really like Jimmy Buffett. He is someone it seems you love or hate. I think he writes the cleverest lyrics and could stand up to anyones lyrics. I do acknowledge his music relies on a certain amount of “bags of tricks” so I do understand why some people can’t stand him.
|With Jill, before her marriage.|
3) If someone mailed you a care package, what items would you hope were included? No items, just Jill Hennessy if it’s all the same to you. She did say that once that bozo of a husband got her two kids that she’d be back. She just keeps texting “Really soon. Promise.” Yea, right…
4) Are you ever concerned when a black cat walks in front of your car? With my driving it should be the cat that is concerned.
|Kjerstin Gruys & her 15 minutes of fame.|
5) UCLA student Kjerstin Gruys has vowed to go an entire year without looking into a mirror, including six months leading up to her wedding. Do you think you could go even a month without looking in a mirror? No. And UCLA student Kjerstin Gruys is a fucking idiot.
6) Fashion-forward people seem to be flocking to feathers lately to accent their outfits. Feathers are being used in jewelry, being braided into hair, and designed right into dresses. Will feathers be weaved into your wardrobe? Not unless I was playing Tonto in a community theater play. And I’d have to have a great co-star.
7) What are your thoughts on arranged marriages? I think all marriages are equally disastrous.
8) According to a Reuters/Ipsos study released last week, “Golden Girls” actress Betty White is the most popular and most trusted celebrity in America. What celebrity would you consider to be the most trustworthy? Brian Williams. While he is a bit over the top, lectures a bit and is against energy conserving light bulbs (That part REALLY bugs me. Why should we still use the original light bulb? Should we use typewriters, Polaroid film and Model T Fords?) I do get a feeling that he’s trustworthy and has no political agenda.
10) (Question courtesy of an old episode of the TV show “Scrubs”) If you or your significant other were pregnant and if there was a test to see if your future baby would turn out gay, would you have the test done out of curiosity? No. We all know what this would lead to.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog.