Harriet’s Mission Statement: Simply answer the random questions.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? Hump Day. When it falls on a Saturday.
2. What kind of restrictions should there be on wearing Speedo swimsuits? You can’t be bigger than a 32 inch waist.
3. You know how there are the so called “fashion police”? What kind of police would you like to be part of and why? Tea Bagger Police. I’d just round them up and lock them away.
4. Have you seen any good movies this summer? Which one(s)? None. But Kathy and I plan to see the Planet of the Apes prequel this week.
5. What is your best comeback for a totally self-absorbed narcissistic individual? I tend to just exit the room. I usually say “I hear my mom calling. Gotta run…”
6. What restaurant meal should we stay far away from?The Golden Shower restaurant. Trully a brilliant name.
7. What brand of toilet paper do you highly recommend? Really? We didn’t need to go there.
That’s a wrap on WTIT: The Blog for a Monday.
We will return again.
Unless we don’t.
Same time. Same blog.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my