Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over? Only if the blowjobs were good. No, even I am not that shallow. The only time I hung in longer than I should have was during the end of my first marriage because of my kids. As best I tried, I could not do it. My kids were about age 5 to 15 when I had to call it a day. I sleep well because I’ve got great relationships with my kids. I was there for them. And they know their mom is a whack job.
2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be? My back. My chronic pain from eight operations have left me in a ton of hurt. I cannot even emphasis how much that I’ve longed to get off pain meds. But, I am thankful for them. Without them I could never work.
3. What place would you visit if money were no object? Man, I don’t know where to start. I’ll go with an African Safari. I know I’d be extremely uncomfortable, but I’d love to do it once.
5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up? No. My folks made mistakes, lots of mistakes, but being too strict was not one of them.
|This is considered WTIT’s best photo.|
6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year? I don’t have a lot of old friends that I talk to just once a year. But, I’m lucky. I’ve got friends that I’m in constant touch with from high school onward.
8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn’t really mean it? Not intentially.
9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult? I’ve put GPS collars on everyone I’ve met. I never lose anyone. Even if I want. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band
Singing he Hits from
Martha Reeves & the Vandellas!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!