1) A man has gained national attention after he climbed onto a Tulsa, Oklahoma, communications and stayed up there for more than six days as authorities tried to coax him down. (Click here if you’re interested in reading the story.) If you wanted to go somewhere to contemplate the meaning of life, where would you go? A brothel in Vegas.
3) What do you wish someone could invent a pill for? A functional government.
4) You spill something on your white shirt at lunch. What do you do about it — do you find another shirt change into, find a jacket to cover up with, use a Shout wipe or a Tide/Clorox pen to clean it, or ignore the obvious spot and keep wearing the shirt? Who has a shirt to “change into” or appropriate jacket at work? I just found out about Tide sticks from my son Ben. I now have one in my car for the inevitable mess I’ll get into.
6) Do you have a “lucky” article of clothing or some other good luck charm? No. I’m what they call “rational”.
7) Today (August 18) is Bad Poetry Day. If your significant other wrote you a poem that was absolutely horrible, would you be honest about how bad it is or just go ahead and shower him/her with praise for the work put into writing it? I’d like to think I’d not do either.
8) If you had to describe your personality only by saying the name of a color, what color would you be? Gongerling.
9) Do you read critics’ reviews of movies before you go watch them? No. If I’m interested in the film, I’d rather know nothing. When The Matrix came out, I knew it was sci-fi, but not another thing. It blew me away like no other film before or since. It’s a shame that the sequels were so bad.
10) You’re invited to a wedding and find out the couple has chosen to do a potluck reception instead of having it catered. How would you feel about having to bring food to the wedding instead of being feed for free? I’d think that I’d be happy just to be asked. I’d have to buy something for it. Not many folks have survived my cooking.
at the Tape Radio Blog.
We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back, either way.
Same time. Same blog.