Harriet’s Mission Statement: Today we are going to share what are ticked off about. What a great way to vent!
2. What ticks you off about your local mail service? Nothing. I have great local service. Our street is two apartment complexes and a condo thingy. We have a one person postal office basically for our neighborhood. Oh wait. The woman that’s there is an ass. That ticks me off.
|This is not her. She was much angrier.|
3. What ticks you off about the opposite sex? Women and men have practically nothing in common. Yet, some women expect you to change. Change, really? (Just for the record Kathy is not one of them. She’s never tried to change me. How she puts up with me is anybody’s guess.) One of my wife’s played this game.
Bud: What’s wrong, you’re not talking?
Ex: I SAID NOTHING!!!
Bud: That sounds like something.
Ex: Well, there is something.
Bud: What is it?
Ex: You should know.
I swear, this would go on once a week. If I had not had children with this moron, we would not have lasted a year.
5. What ticks you off about the internet? Not a thing.
6. What famous person really ticks you off? Michelle Bachman is as big an asshole as I’ve ever heard. I mean have you heard her on homosexuals? She advocates youth camps for “indoctrination”. I mean that’s just fascist. Why are people supporting her?
7. What ticks you off about people on the road? Not much. I drive six hours a day. If you get road rage you’d be mad all the time. I don’t get mad unless someone does something bad that I have never done. There’s not much.
8. Name something about politicians that ticks you off. Everything. Both parties. All three branches. I wish we could blow it all up sometimes.
10. Are you feeling less ticked off now? Yes. Thanks, Harriet. The world as I know it is set right. That’s a wrap on Mayhem. See you next time!!