Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Rose Tulip of the blog named Rose Tulip’s Blog. Since it’s 31 questions, we will do it in two parts. She did not state who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!
|At 16, I was a desk clerk.|
16. What’s the longest shift that you worked at a job? When I was in the hotel business, if a desk clerk called out (always the 12-8 AM shift), I had to cover it. So 16 hours, final answer.
17. What was the last concert that you attended? It was my son’s band, So Long Davey. The played the east coast for the first time ever. While I’ve talked over the years to other members, it was the first time we met. I asked Kathy (who at the time was “my ex”) to come. She took hundreds of photos, including this one. It was what got us back together in what Kathy refers to as a “long distance” relationship. She lives about a mile from me.
19. How did you like the film? It’s my favorite movie of all time.
20. What comedian do you love? Louis Black is the funniest fucker alive.
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude? Depends on who I am with. Alone? Never.
23. What do you think of astrology? What does it think about me?
24. What’s you’re favorite lyric quote from a song? And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
25. Tell us something random about yourself. I turned down the opportunity to be head writer for a pilot comedy show. It was one of those deals where I’d only get paid if we sold the show. My gut was that if we sold the show, the network would insist on experienced TV writers and I’d be told how sorry they were.
26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell. In the 80s an ex-wife and I did a lot of Murder Mystery Parties.
27. What is your favorite thing about winter? It feels SO good when it’s over..
29. What have you done so far this weekend? I spent Thursday through yesterday morning with my son Ben, his wife Maria and my 2 month old granddaughter, Zoey. Last night Kathy and I watched Casablanca. I’m having déjà vu all over again.
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”? Of course. Damn proud of it as well.
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be? Perhaps a retirement plan.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.