1) My coworker who sits at the next desk often texts me during work to communicate with me without anyone else knowing what she’s saying. Do you ever text someone who is in the same room as you? Nope. Look Jennifer, you gotta have a sexier opener. How about: What would you love to know about the opposite sex? I’d respond: How to talk women into doing threesomes sooner. You wouldn’t believe this I know, but some women really have to be talked into it. It’s a lot of fucking work if you ask me. If you any suggestions ladies, please let me know.
|My virtual dog Happy, as a pup.|
2) How do you feel about people naming their pets with people names (like Maddox, Luke, and Sarah) instead of more pet-type names (like Paws, Spot, Boots, etc.)? Look Jennifer, you gotta ask sexier second questions, too. Back to yours, okay? I don’t give a rats ass what people name their pets. But, I’m guessing you have a strong opinion to this crisis.
3) Do you have a “junk” drawer in your home? What types of items are stuffed in there? (Feel free to share a photo of the contents if you want.) Look, Jen… oh never mind. Yes I have one. I keep naked pictures of celebrities that I’ve slept with. And batteries.
5) Would you ever buy a neon pink car? What, are you using a meme generator? No. Next!
6) What’s the most exciting thing about your life right now? I am on vacation! I’m spending the next couple of days with my son, daughter-in-law and new granddaughter Zoey.
8) You’re a kid again at a party with a pinata. What type of candy do you hope pops out of the pinata after you hit it? Trader Joe’s English Toffey…with nuts.
10) If someone wanted to win your heart, what would he/she need to do? She’d get out her knee pads. We will take tomorrow off. But fear not, we will return for this weekend’s Sat-9 and Stealing. Love somebody…
at the Tape Radio Blog.
We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back, either way.
Same time. Same blog.