1) What would be the worst thing to find inside a bucket placed on your front porch? Michelle Bachmann. I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore!
2) August is “What Will Be Your Legacy Month.” What legacy do you hope to leave behind? I’d say recordings of my life on WTIT from 1967 onward is a start.
4) I will be getting married next year. What should my friends and I do for a bachelorette party? Male strippers. You might as well have fun, hopefully you’ll be married forever. Or just a couple of years that SEEM like forever. See, I can’t help myself. I so don’t believe in forever.
5) Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs, head of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, has been sentenced to life in prison for sexually assaulting an underage follower he took as a bride. How do you feel about his sentence? That sentence couldn’t be long enough. He actually was a pedophile that told his niece that doing him would get her to heaven when she was 15. This is such a good example of why religions are so not necessary. And please don’t think that this guy’s “church” was really Mormon. Not that Mormans don’t believe in stupid stuff because they do. But look at religions closer to you. Virgin birth? Really? Parting the red sea?
Imagine there’s no countries
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace…
6) Do you stick to the “best if used by” expiration dates on products? No, but my girlfriend throws enough out for the both of us. Anytime she is over she becomes the kitchen police. Wouldn’t it be nicer if people came with expiration dates?
7) Today (Aug. 10) is Spoil Your Dog Day. Does it ever bother you when people dress their pets up in crazy outfits? How could making your dog wear an uncomfortable outfit have anything to do with spoiling it? Now since my dog Happy is a virtual dog, outfits don’t bother him.
8) Speaking of pets, what is your opinion of people who create separate Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. pages for their pets or children? Pet pages is just silly. Giving information on your children is so fucking dangerous that it’s really stupid.
9) If you were given a canvas, a paintbrush and paint right now, what would you paint? Crazy Sam from Saturday 9 naked. She’d love it!
10) Your electricity goes out for 24 hours. What do you do to pass the time until the power comes back? Either having a Crisco party or orgy. Make that an orgy. Less clean-up.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog.