Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this off a blogger named Rose Tulip of the blog named Rose Tulip’s Blog. Since it’s 31 questions, we will do it in two parts. She did not state who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!
1. What has been you longest love relationship? One of my marriages lasted 17 years. Not because it was special, but it was because she was the mother of my four kids. There must have been some good times, but I don’t remember any. We were very young and thought attraction was enough.
2. What was the last gift that you received? If it’s to be my last gift, I have not received it yet. I hope.
3. What do you spend your extra cash on? Hookers.
4. If you could live anywhere would you live? St. Anywhere. I love the Caribbean.
5. Who’s your cell provider? Verizon.
6. What’s your favorite mall store? Now that’s an oxymoron.
8. If you won the lottery, who’d you call first? No one until the check cleared. After that, either family or my GF.
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? Lots of hookers.
|With granddaughter Zoey|
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? My son Ben and wife Maria (who just had my third grandchild, first for them) got married in a church five years ago.
11. What’s the biggest lie that you’ve heard? Recently it is Republicans refering to rich fuckers as the “job creators”. Very Brave New World-speak don’t you think?
|Johnnie and Rock in our 2011 WTIT DJ pic.|
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? More often than not, my friends come here. They are all WTIT DJs and the WTIT Gatewood Studio is here.
13. When was the last time that you cried? When the French Twins vacationed in France without me. Not that they didn’t ask and even offer to pay, but June is my second busiest month. All they got me was a lousy tee shirt.
14. What food do you hate? Asparagus is disgusting.
15. What do you like best about yourself? I’m so damn loveable.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.