1) Veterinarians always say people should not feed their leftover food to their pets, but one of my dogs has eaten people food for his entire 16 years of life and has no health issues. Do you feel it’s okay to feed people food to pets or should you always follow the vet’s instructions? I am the wrong guy to ask. My dog, Happy, is my best friend. However, since he is only a virtual dog, I don’t have to feed him.
3) This week is World Breastfeeding Week. Should women be able to breastfeed in public places (assuming their covered up)? First, may I wish everyone a very Happy World BreastfeedingWeek! We are having a contest. Send WTIT pictures of your breasts and we will award the best set of potential breastfeeding breasts. You can’t win if you don’t play.
4) It is National Clown Week. Because of my ex-husband, clowns freak me out. Have clowns ever scared you? No. But your ex-husband sure does. Perhaps we should have locked that door.
6) Last week my boyfriend told me this, “I get life philosophy from pop culture.” Where do you (or did you) get the majority of your life philosophy? The Beatles. All you need is love. Goo goo g’joob.
7) My local newspaper did a story over the weekend about stories taxi cab drivers hear while driving passengers. It was a “taxi cab confessions” type story. Have you ever had a deep conversation with a cab driver? Before my girlfriend and I met, I had a regular cab driver for five years. His name is Hamied and we shared the stories of our lives.
8) Cottonelle has introduced a toilet paper cover. (Watch a TV commercial here.) Do you think toilet paper should be hidden or is it okay for people to see it “naked” in your bathroom? Naked toilet paper? Sorry folks, no WTIT contest for TP. Do not send pictures of your naked toilet paper.
9) The Food Network’s show “Meat & Potatoes” is rated “M” for “Meat.” Many movies are rated “PG” for “Parental Guidance.” Some video games are rated “E” for “Everyone.” What is your life rated? XXX.
10) What was a quick decision you once made that changed your life? I responded to an email from a fan of mine from my nightclub DJ days. That was in March of 2010. Except for a short break, we’ve been together ever since then.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog.