Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a man named Max Urai of the site Anomalous Materials. He states that he spotted this meme over at Cinematic Paradox. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!
1. Movie you love with a passion. Notting Hill. I know you’re thinking “terminally single Bud Weiser loves romantic comedies?” Yep, guilty. Don’t get me wrong, I also like action, drama and movies with naked women. If I’m down Notting Hill will always get me up. I imagine when I meet Jill Hennessy it will follow this script.
2. Movie you vow to never watch. Any one with Adam Sandler. I know some of you think he’s very funny. I hate slapstick. But humor is the most subjective genre. Most of us will agree on as great drama or action film But comedy? That’s in the eyes of the beholder.
4. Movie you always recommend. I tend to recommend lesser know films. A Sure Thing is a Rob Reiner film with very young John Cusack, Daphne Zuniga, Anthony Edwards and Nicole Sheridan in her first role.
6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for. Well I named one, Jim Carey is another. I know he’s a genius at what he does. But to me it’s akin to rap music. I appreciate the level of talent that you need but I still don’t want to listen to it.
7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet. Leonard Nimoy. I am a Trekkie, through and through. Nimoy has been in the original series, all the original cast movies, appeared on The Next Generation and had a pivotal role in 2009’s Star Trek with Chris Pine.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!) Jill Hennessy. Now, I really just loved her character of Jordan Cavanaugh in Crossing Jordan. Although this shot from a movie I’ve never seen but is kinda hot.
9. Dream cast. I’d love to see Big Chill II and find out what happened to all the people we related so strongly to, now 30 years later.
11. Favorite movie setting. Bridges of Madison County.
12. Favorite decade for movies. I’ll go with the 40s because of Humphrey Bogart. There was a time I owned all his films.
13. Chick flick or action movie? Tie.
15. Black and white or color? Another tie. I can’t imagine Casablanca would be better in color. It’s my favorite movie of all time.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.