Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this a blogger named Riona from the blog I Run Seattle. She states she got it from “the even-cooler-than-I-thought” Trish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
Sunday Stealing: The August 20 Meme
|My two older grandkids: Lindsay (5) Lauren (8)
1. What’s for breakfast? Today it was Diet Coke as I finished a leg of my vacation from NJ from CT. I spent time with my daughter Heather, husband Alec and granddaughters Lindsay and Lauren.
2. Do you read a newspaper daily? Yes. The Hartford Courant. It is the oldest newspaper still in circulation in the US.
3. What do you do when you can’t sleep? Sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll.
4. Say a word that sums up your mood. Apprehension. I’m dealing with more medical shit.
5. Do you remember your dreams? Yes. (and mostly no.) I had a dream on my vay kay that let me manipulate the dream. Very cool.
6. Name something from your dream last night. Then the third girl in our foresome said, “Bud, not a lot of guys could do that, bravo!”
7. Name a food that describes you. Beatles on the rocks.
8. Today you are wearing: A Beatles tee and sweats. Hurricane Irene’s on its way. Gonna kill us all. Might as well go out in style.
9. What’s in your pockets? Squat. I have sweats on.
10. Did you sing in the shower today? Just the first side of Sgt. Pepper.
11. What’s the last song you heard? Sail the Wind by Loggins & Messina.
12. Looking forward to the holidays? It’s still August. Leave me alone.
13. Where do you want to be this instant? No sciatic nerve pain.
14. What’s for lunch? Perhaps some shit in the fridge.
15. What’s something you would like to do soon? Have a get together with all my kids and grandkids at the same time.
16. Reading anything now? What is it? Threesome Monthly.
17. What’s for dinner? Fried Eagle wings with a touch of hand padded filets of calf with appropriate seasoning of paprika, garlic pepper, onion salt, gongerling, turtle eggs and a pinch of nutmeg.
18. A favorite part of the day is: Taking a Naked Orgy break.
19. Are you happy? Yes, I’m on break.
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend? 36. It’s gone from 20 to 90. But it averages 40. It’s a vacation month so I’ll go low here.
That’s it for today on
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.