Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1)Today (July 29) is “National Lasagna Day.” What is your pasta dish of choice? If you like lasagna, are you a traditional lasagna type of person or are you into the vegetarian kind with eggplant instead of noodles? The French twins (my neighbors and close friends) love this weird kind of pasta called Hot Sex Pasta. Me? I like it all equally.
2) Be totally honest… Could money buy you happiness (even if it’s only for a little while)? I don’t care too much for money. Money can’t buy me love.
3) How do you feel about people who get permanent makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow, etc. tattooed on the face so the person never has to actually put on makeup again)? I’m all about individual freedom. It all sounds a tad lazy and painful, however.
4) The Nickelodeon company has reintroduced its hit teen sitcoms from the ’90s (like “All That,” “Kenan & Kel,” “Clarissa Explains It All,” and “Doug”) on its TeenNick channel and has broke ratings records doing it. It has also sent the Twitter trending topics into a TeenNick frenzy. Is it too soon to be bringing back the ’90s? The nostalgia routine for each generation revolves around what the soundtrack (and in this case TV shows) from the era when you first had sex. The boomers worshiped the ’60s in the 80s. So, doing the 90s now sounds about right.
5) Some women go totally insane for men in uniforms and vice versa. How do you feel about people in uniform? I am not superficial enough to judge a woman by her dress. I judge by the size of their jugs like every other guy. It’s much fairer.
7) My entire refrigerator/freezer is covered in magnets. What kind of magnets are on yours? They hold up pictures of my granddaughters Zoey, Lindsay & Lauren. Most are from pizza places.
8) A recent report by the Center for Science in the Public Interest says Cheesecake Factory’s Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake contains 1,540 calories and 59 grams of saturated fat, but Saturday (July 30) is “National Cheesecake Day.” Are the calories and fat grams worth the tastiness of cheesecake? Not to me. But I don’t really like sweets. I’ll take the calories in a glass of Smirnoff.
9) Febreze has started a new ad campaign in which they blindfold people and take them into a dirty disgusting room which has been sprayed down with Febreze. When the blindfolds come off, the people are shocked at their surroundings. (Watch a commercial here.) Would you be mad if you signed up to star in a commercial only to find yourself sitting in a room of complete filth? No. It comes up alot so it’s good that you warned everyone.
10) Do you think hair shampoo and conditioner bottles really need to have directions? No. Short & sweet! We’re back with Crazy Sam. Join us.