1) One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love? The first one that came to mind was Donna Reed as Miss Ellie on Dallas. That was just painful.
2) Who do you feel is the most influential person of your generation in terms of music? It was not a person. It was a band. They were called The Beatles. They not only changed the world of rock forever, but here it is fifty years later and in terms of rock no band or person has touched their influence.
3) A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the “five things you should know before dating a journalist.” As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you? You’re a journalist? Bwahahaha. No offense, but aren’t journalists suppose to be a bit objective? You wear your opinions on large fucking signs. Spending time with me would mean music and laughter. And Smirnoff.
4) What is your opinion of denim jeans that are sold with pre-made rips and fading? Does one need an opinion here? I mean, live and let live.
5) The United States Postal Service has announced a proposal to close many of its rural post offices. Are you someone who still goes to a post office? Would it upset you if your post office closed? Yes “I am someone who still has to go the post office” occasionally. How could you not?
6) What is something you often do without realizing that you’re doing it? Sleep with my neighbors wives. I can’t help myself. I’ll often wake up the next day and go, “Shit. I did it again.”
7) Go to Urban Dictionary (click here), type in your first name, and paste one or two of your favorite definitions. The funnier the better. The two prominent ones were “pot” and “clitoris”. Are those funny enough?
8) The “Smurfs” movie hits U.S. theaters tomorrow, and I want to know … if you were a Smurf, what would your name be? Since I’ve never seen a moment of this cartoon, I refuse to answer on the grounds that this is a fucktardian question.
9) With temperatures running above 100 degrees every day in my area, this topic has come up several times for me lately. Would you consider getting Botox injections to your armpits to decrease sweating? I swear, where does she come up with this shit? Gross Out Monthly?
10) I spent a couple hours Wednesday night hiccuping. What is your remedy to cure the hiccups? Everyone always has a different solution and none of them work for me. I did the research for you. Here goes:
Hold your breath for seven minutes and then release it.
Drink a gallon of Kool Aid without stopping to breathe.
Immerse your face in ice water for 1 hour and 12 minutes.
Have oral sex. Okay, so this won’t cure them, yet it is always good advice.
at the Tape Radio Blog.
We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back, either way.
Same time. Same blog.