1) CBS debuted a show titled “Same Name” over the weekend which has famous people (including David Hasselhoff, Kathy Griffin, and Reggie Bush) switch places with everyday people with the same name. Do you share the same name with some famous person? No, I share it with a beer.
2) If you do have (or theoretically if you did have) the same name as a celebrity, would you trade places with the celebrity for a while for a television show? Sure. I’ve always said that I’m all about the groupies. Sure, I get plenty as a top flight Tape Radio DJ but I would imagine George Clooney gets a few more. I’d do the trade.
3) Today (July 27) is Bugs Bunny’s 71st birthday. What should he do to celebrate his birthday? Drink Smirnoff and have wicked hot nasty sex.
4) What has been your favorite movie so far this year? Tiger’s Wood. It is all about the reenactment of every affair and every woman he ever did, except his wife. It portrays her as cold and never saying “Yes” to his advances. You’ve probably all seen the film. It got a 5 hard dick rating from Porn Monthly.
5) If you were a tour guide for your city, what three places would you take visitors to see? Mohegan Sun (the world’s largest casino), Mark Twain’s house and a brothel in the south end.
6) How often do you screen your phone calls? If you mean looking at caller ID, all the time. If you mean making everyone leave a message for you because you are a fucktard, 0% of the time. I bet you make everyone leave messages. How? Lucky guess is all.
7) 27-year-old Amy Winehouse died over the weekend. Were you a fan of hers, or were you like me and barely knew anything about her until after she died? How far could you stick your head up your ass to have “barely heard of her”? Whoever writes this meme reminds me of Lola. She wrote a meme
where she framed questions with her moronic opinions. This meme is so fucking like it. I haven’t really let loose yet on this bozo, but the gloves are off. She does not read or comment on her player’s posts. So, worrying about her feelings is just dumb. Like here, you must either A. Be a fan. Or B. Never heard of her. If you heard of her and were not a fan, you are shit out of luck.
8) Who is another celebrity you feel died too young? Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain and whoever else I missed in the 27 Club.
9) If you had the power to decide people’s fates, would you consider it a blessing or a curse and why? It would be a blessing because I could give you a brain. But upon further review, this meme would be harder to rag on. I’d leave you to wander around speaking without making sense.
10) Wanting to go to a taxidermist to get your dead dog/cat stuffed — normal or creepy? Who the fuck gets a dead pet stuffed? I’ve never known a single person (other than Roy Roger’s Trigger) that has done this. So, creepy it is.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog.