Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Tell us about the most recent wedding you attended.
|This was before Sis found out he had done 2 of the girls.|
My dad was married years after my mother and has two younger children. My 26 year-old sister got married a little over a year ago. It was a great time. Except for the part that my Uncle Fred thought hiring strippers was a good idea. And upon further review, the fact that the groom had slept with at least a couple of them certainly added to the bizarreness. When Sis realized this and started throwing the dishes, all hell broke loose. Fred’s funeral was the next day, may he rest in peace.
2. Do you enjoy attending weddings, or do they bore you to tears? I’m fine at weddings unless they are my own. For some reason, that has not worked out very well. Hey, I’m not naïve. Some of it could have been my fault. Wait, check that. Nope, it was always the ex-wife’s fault.
3. Does marriage in general make you feel confident and good inside, or skeptical? I’d say I am as skeptical as one could be. I mean without pointing and laughing at couples who think that they are happy. But I do see good marriages. Homer and Marge seem happy.
|WTIT DJ Staff 2011: Johnnie, Bud & Rock.|
4. Do you have a photo blog? (If so, feel free to share the link with us.) There are two. My kids and I have a private one where we share out photos of life and a lot of photos of my granddaughters Lauren 8, Lindsay 5 and newborn Zoey. WTIT has a more infamous one. It has photos of WTIT shot from 1969 to as recently as last week when we did our 2011 photo shoot. You can check that one out here.
|“Bud! Get your ass to my store!!”|
5. Do you find yourself driving less due to the high gas prices? No. I’m a sales guy. It cut’s into my funds, but what can I do? Start telemarketing my liquor store customers? I’m not sure that would be a very successful venture.
6. What’s the high temperature today where you are? It’s 95 as I write.
7. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Agree, or no? No. It is the fucking heat. Humidity makes it worse, but it’s still the heat.
9. Non-temperature related last question: In your opinion… who’s hot? It’s still Jill. She has sort of dropped off the map. She recorded a CD that was very good and she spent time promoting it. But her films seem to close before they open. I hope she gets another series soon. I miss her as Jordan Cavanaugh. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band
Frying Eggs on the Sidewalk!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!