Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) The Comic-Con International convention started Thursday in San Diego, featuring representatives from a variety of pop culture (sci-fi, horror, superhero comics, anime, etc.). Have you ever attended a convention (of any sort)? If so, what was it for? In 1974, I was a radio personality and attended a 5,000+ event, the second of it’s kind. Within years the Star Trek Conventions became 20 to 30,000 events. As a famous radio personality, Gary Hunter, I had nothing to do with the success, other than attendng.
2) When you go to a movie theater with another person, which arm rest do you claim? The left or the right or do you need control of both of them? No. Shit, no. I’ll just use what she doesn’t.
3) Recently a 10-pound chihuahua named Paco helped foil an armed store robbery in Altadena, California, (watch the surveillance video here). What breed of dog are you most scared of? German Sheppard. The ones in my neighborhood were viscous. Great story. No, not so much.
4) When telemarketers call you, do they mispronounce your last name? No. It’s called caller I.D. I don’t answer those calls.
5) The NBA and NFL lockout situations have been the talk of my office for weeks. Have you been following the lockout news? Are you concerned about how the negotiations will turn out? No, but I’m concerned I’ll have to listen to a couple of morons rambling on about the nuances.
6) Sunday (July 24) is National Drive-Thru Day. What are your favorite restaurants to go through the drive-thru at? Are there any restaurants you wish had drive-thrus that don’t? Nope.
7) In the book “It’s Kind of a Funny Story” and the movie based on the book, the main character draws maps of people’s brains. If a map was drawn of your brain, would would your map look like? Would it be like a city with well organized streets and big highways or would it be a rural area? Would there be rivers or mountains or parks? Just a large blue box.
8) What would you do if a talking cat showed up at your front door? Put it in my blue box. The cat would tell me what it wants and predict lotto numbers 85% correctly.
9) A recent study showed that the baby boomer generation (ages 47-65) does not think that they’re “old.” What age do you consider “old?” 73. Will you still feel me, will you still see me when I’m Seventy-three?
10) If you could go back and change something about your teenage years, what would it be? Learn to serial date sooner. But I bet everyone wishes that. We’re back with Crazy Sam. Join us.