Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry? Jill Hennessy. She PROMISED after she had her kids that she’d ditch the creep and come back to me.
2) If you could mix three animals together, which ones would you choose to make the ultimate animal? Were there say, no other questions you could have asked? None? Wow.
3) What is the last thing you regret buying? That brothel in Reno. I mean it really sounded like fun. But man, those johns are fucking nightmares! What they expect my shy young women to do! You would not believe!
4) The final “Harry Potter” movie opened in theaters across the United States today. Did you attend a midnight showing overnight or do you plan to see the movie in a theater at some point in the future? I’m not sure what I hate more. Harry Potter or meme questions about it. Never saw it, never wanted to. Again. Now, this has GOT to be the memeosphere’s last possible Harry Potter question.
5) Some people have made the “Harry Potter” series a large part of their lives and are now depressed that the series is coming to its end. What is your take on the “Harry Potter” phenomenon overall? Are you a fan or do you not even care about the series at all? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhgggggg!
7) Did you ever keep a journal? What types of things did you write in your journal? Was it just written words or did you make drawings in it? No. But we recorded tapes. I can go back and hear my friends discuss life, school, girls, then women, wives, children and then divorces, remarriages, grandchildren and then some. But no drawings, sorry.
8) What non-banking related card in your wallet/purse is the most valuable to you (library card, store loyalty card, business card, etc.)? If a question is stupid enough to have to explain it, we probably didn’t need it asked in the first place.
9) Does your full name make any interesting anagrams (an anagram is a word, phrase, or sentence formed from another by rearranging its letters in case you didn’t know)? You can use this link if you need help: http://wordsmith.org/anagram. OK, I went there. Bud Weiser is Web ID User. I’m all a twitter.
10) Do you remember any of your recent dreams? Tell me about one (the weirder the better) I have a recurring nightmare that someone stole all my tapes and record albums. The odd thing is that it’s never happened. But I lost my backup external hard drive and while my new one came today, I feel violated. My friends and I turned this place upside down to find it. But violated is the right word. We’re back with Crazy Sam. Join us.