Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) We all have inner demons of some sort. Would you love to read your inner demon’s very personal diary? No, it is rough enough living with my demons without reading about it.
2) The movie “Horrible Bosses” opened across the U.S. last week. The movie follows friends who plan to kill their horrible bosses. If your boss appeared in a movie, what kind of character would he or she play? A boss. See? This meme shit is easy!
3) I clicked on a random online quote generator the other day, and it said: “Cake is actually God in disguise, you know.” What would you say is God (or Satan, if you’re feeling wacky) in disguise? Personally, I wouldn’t. I don’t believe in kings. But I do believe in Beatles and Yoko and John. That’s reality.
4) If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want as your neighbor? Why? Bert & Ernie. I used to imitate their voices for my oldest. She would ask me to “do But & Oinie” everyday. I miss that. My princess is grown up with two kids of her own.
5) What is a song that you secretly like but won’t normally admit to liking and will only sing/dance to in private? There are 60s oldies on my iPod some of which would fall into “music I wouldn’t expect on Bud’s iPod” category. Mostly the playlist is all rock from the 50s through to current rock. But every now and then Sonny & Cher are cool. But can I point out two things? One is that I admit to liking what I like and don’t give a shit what others think. The other is that I never dance “in private”. Not once.
6) Even the most lazy slackers are anal-retentive about something. What are you anal-retentive about? First I want to meet the fucker who came up with this ridiculous premise. The lazy slackers I know are not anal-retentive about anything. I like a picked up home. And it generally is. I recently spent a year living in a situation where that was impossible. Now it is. I’ve got my groove back.
7) My mom’s always griping about how nothing in her home matches. Do you prefer to have the items in your house (furniture, appliances, dishes, etc.) match or do you like to mix-match? I’m all about matching color. Styles don’t bother me. The main living area in my home is accented black leather or in some cases faux-leather. I did not set out to decorate that way, but it developed on its own.
8) People who visit my home often comment on the fact that I have a voodoo kit on my living room’s bookshelf. Assuming it would actually work… if you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you? Didn’t you ask me last week “if I could kill someone and get away with it, who would it be”? Lady, you need serious therapy.
10) My sister-in-law is eight months pregnant and mailed me a thank you card for a baby gift. The card included a photo of her and her naked, exposed pregnant belly. It creeped me out. Does it bother you to see someone’s naked pregnancy belly exposed? No. But, I’ve had four kids. I thought Demi Moore’s nude pregnant body was rather hot. But, I do understand. We all have that filter for “TMI” mine is just set differently from yours.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog.