Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
|No this is not her.|
1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds? Yes. My first girlfriend after my first marriage and I had an on again, off again thing. She wanted kids and I had mine. She’d cut it off only to show up with friends at one my watering holes. We’d always leave together. That was twenty years ago. She was drop dead gorgeous. The sex was off the charts. But, we had little in common. The irony? I ran into her a couple of years ago. She’s still single without kids. You see, she never wanted them. Her parents wanted grandchildren. But, we never would have worked out on any level but sexual.
2. Do you like your job, or daily routine? Saving people from sobriety? Of course I do. The only tough thing is dealing with someone who isn’t a big fan of yours. In other types of sales, one of you break it off. In liquor sales I’m assigned certain stores, so if there is tension you sorta live with it. Do I like it? Yes, I love it. It has a feel of being in business for yourself.
4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog? Yes. This blog has totally morphed. Back in ’06 we spent much more time writing rants, telling stories of WTIT and fake celebrity interviews. It was a lot of work. We tried to avoid becoming a meme only blog, but did anyway. You reach a point where a blog feels like work. Most people exit at that point, I decided to stay, but cut out the heavy lifting. Besides the whole point of this blog was to do comedy, and responding to meme questions is a perfect outlet.
5. Do others consider you well organized? I’d hope not.
6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case? Usually. In high school I always asked two girls out on Friday night. If one canceled, I still had “Plan B”.
7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations? In general, I flexible. Unless of course you want to radically change the terms of our relationship. In that event, I tend to run away as fast as I can.
8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life? Yes. There is always room for improvement. I just got a call from a college girlfriend. She asked, “What the hell happened to you and the “picture in every restaurant” woman?” I laughed. I said, “She left.” She asked why. I stated that that was between me and the “picture in every restaurant” woman.
9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult? I think you make your own bed. I watch people complain and go crazy. Me, I adjust. If you aren’t where you are then you are nowhere.” Colonel Potter on M*A*S*H about Christmas. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band doing
Naked Farmer’s Daughters Oral Extreme!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!