Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) July is “Anti-Boredom Month.” What is your favorite cure for boredom? A threesome usually does the trick.
2) One of my coworker/friends has been set up with a man by one of her other friends. She is hesitant about the whole situation. Have you ever been set up on a date? If so, how did it go? Yes, once set up by a coworker. The woman I met at happy hour was intelligent and attractive. She spoke non-stop about her ex and why she was right and he was wrong. She had been divorced WAY too long to be in that place still. It was a horror show. Fortunately, after a half hour or so I begged off. I’ve never ever heard of one going well.
3) I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say? “Hey Hon, time to put those knee pads on.”
4) Why do you think cats like to get in boxes and bags so much? No matter how many times I see it happen, it makes no sense to me. What is the appeal of being inside a box/bag? I’m suppose to now guess what a fucking cat is thinking. And since when is animal behavior suppose to make sense to you?
6) With all the attention on the Casey Anthony murder trial, there is a lot of attention on court cases. I have no desire to ever be placed on a jury because I don’t want someone’s life balancing on my opinions. Have you ever been called for jury duty? If so, what type of case did you sit on the jury for? If not, do you want to serve on a jury? No, I’ve not. I consider that lucky, so no I don’t want to do it. But not because I “don’t want someone’s life balancing on my opinion”. I’d think it would be boring as hell.
8)On Tuesday, I noticed that one of the bosses at my office spent our daily staff meeting doodling Superman shields all over his notebook instead of actually paying attention to the meeting. Do you doodle when you’re bored? If so, what do you normally doodle? I have doodled during meetings. But usually I’m trying to have someone think I’m taking notes of their stupidity or that I know the subject so well, I’m trying to stay awake.
9) Will you use the restroom with your significant other in the room? I have had so many significant others that I must have at one time or the other.I’m not bragging here. But what is, is.
10) If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why? Blow me.
Can I take a moment here? I’d like to thank Berleen for her meme Thursday Thunks. She and Kimber did a great job with it. After its demise, Ber wrote me that she was bringing it back. And she did briefly. She announced officially yesterday that’s it’s done for good. I will miss it.
at the Tape Radio Blog.
We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back, either way.
Same time. Same blog.