Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) If you had a mind-reading ability but could only choose three people to read their minds, who would they be? Jill Hennessy, Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz. Now if this were a real possibility as opposed to a meme question, it would be answered with people I could become rich off of. But since I always pick out a picture to go with the question, isn’t Cameron Diaz nicer to look at rather than bankers who know their building’s passwords and safe alarm turn-offs?
2) Do you listen to music that matches your mood or improves your mood? (Meaning when you’re sad, do you listen to sad music that matches the mood or happy music to lift you up? Or, if you’re angry, do you listen to angry music or soothing music to calm you down? And so forth…) Gee. Thanks for the “meaning” help. I would have been lost without it. I have often played songs when I am down or during a breakup. On the first warm Spring day, I love to play The Beach Boys. Nothing says summer like Wouldn’t It Be Nice or Fun, Fun, Fun.
3) Boy bands New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys have joined together to form a new band called NKOTBSB. What two musical acts would you like to combine efforts? (The musicians don’t have to be currently popular, but they do, of course, need to be alive to be able to record new music.) They need to be alive to play? Who knew? Wow, this meme is not only fun but also educational. I’ll go with The Eagles and Poco. Similar bands with great musicians.
4) July 1-7 is “Pleasure Week.” What is a hobby that you find to be extremely pleasurable? Judging blowjob contests. I am an excellent judge.
5) The second week of July is “Nude Recreation Week.” (Seriously. I couldn’t make this sh*t up.) If you had the chance to go to a nudist resort for a free vacation, would you go? No. Those resorts are only about being naked. Now offer me a Hedonistic Resort and I’d be all over it.
6) Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder in the death of her daughter on Tuesday. Do you think she got away with murder, or do you think she was innocent? I think she’s as big an ass as there could be. Your child is missing and you get a “Beautiful Life” tattoo? Really? My gut is that she’s guilty of murder or of the coverup of the accidental drowning. Either way, she is one horrible human being.
7) Which of Snow White’s seven dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) Doc. I am an intelligent and confident person. None of the other names come close. Thank you for a Snow White question. I love this pic.
8) If I Googled your name what would I find? Beer. But Google “WTIT” and our website is first on the list. Having a Tape Radio station that you can only hear in our studio, we always figured no one would ever hear of us. The website (WTIT.net) and this blog has certainly changed that.
9) What is more difficult for you — looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling the person how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel? I’d be lying if I said I understood this question. I’d also be lying if I said I cared.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog.