We are so bored recovering from surgery that we did a second meme on Stealing this week. I know, we a really THAT bored.
Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off not from a blogger, but rather a Meme Generator! We’ve seen these before by stealing a meme that had used one. But we steal, we do not create. Yet, we are breaking all the rules anyway, and since we’ll probably be the only player, who could it harm? So let’s go!
Cheers to All of Us Thieves!
1. If the moon were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? Jackie Gleason. Of course I am showing my age of 259 with this response, but what the fuck. We published a bonus Sunday Stealing that probably NO one will do since we didn’t promote it. So if I do a Jackie Gleason Honeymooners reference and nobody reads it, does it really count?
3. If you had to do anything with your sworn enemy, what would it be? It would have to be a duel. We’d do it back to back with pistols at 20 paces. Boom! My fucking “sworn enemy” is toast.
4. Oh no, Marge Simpson got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say to the aliens to get her back? Only a meme generator could ask a question like this. Oh wait. Berleen could probably do one this ridiculous as well. I am already missing the second coming of her meme Thursday Thunks. Killing a meme twice sucks. But, since we’ve done shit like that as well, it is understandable.
6. If you had to pick your own personal theme song, what would it be? Since fellow WTIT DJ Johnnie Walker is helping me recuperate from back surgery, I’ll go with The Boys Are Back in Town by Thin Lizzy.
8. A vampire suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you do? I’m thinking another duel at 20 paces.
9. If had to have a role in a movie, what kind of character would you prefer to play? I’d love to do a character such as Alan Alda’s portrayal of Hawkeye Pierce. I relate a lot to that character.
10. You have to read a coworker’s (or friends) very personal diary. You pick the person. Who is it and why? I work with all men. I have zero interest in anything they do, let alone what they do that’s very personal. Yuk. This bonus meme was moronic, wasn’t it? Oh well, as well that ends. Enjoy your 4th. Enjoy your 4th! We are busy recouping from our recent surgery. WTIT DJ Johnnie Walker is still staying here at The Gatewood Studio to help out. Which of course is why we did this additional meme in the first place.