Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play meme with Judd and the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Jana at the blog That’s Me, Jana!. She states that she was tagged by Lallopallo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. So let’s go!
Cheers to All of Us Thieves!
2. What book are you reading? I’m really not. My ex bought me a lot of books on The Beatles and I’m halfway through one. But I’m more of a visual person. Just let me watch my Tivo.
3. Favorite board game? Trivia Pursuit.
5. Favorite smells? There’s nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning.
6. Favorite sounds? Just give me that rock ‘n roll music.
7. Worst feeling in the world? A lover’s betrayal. It’s not always intentional, but generally it is how things end. You do it, they do it. Love Stinks. (I’d like to point out that my most recent ex left in the most classy way possible.)
9. Favorite fast food place? Isn’t that an oxymoron?
10. What’s under your bed? Your naked mama.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? I could wile away the hours conferring with the flowers, consulting with the rain. And my head I’d be scratching while my thoughts were busy hatching. if I only had a brain. Buying a brain costs serious dough.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? How often do you do crack? (I’ll stop this, Harriet – promise!) Your turn.
13. Storms – cool or scary? Cool. Unless of course you live there. The Western Massachusetts tornado hit a liquor store that is my customer (No one was hurt and the building survived it.) . It brings it a bit closer than say the horror in Japan.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? With the thoughts I’d be thinking I could be another Lincoln, if I only had a brain. Oh, I would tell you why the ocean’s near the shore. I could think of things I never thunk before and then I’d sit and think some more. This blog however would still suck moose.
17. Favorite place to relax? In the arms of a beautiful woman.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? WTIT Studios: 1. 1967-1973 The Soby Drive Studio (also know as the Original Studio. The road we were crossing in our Abbey Road spoof photo in 1970 was take crossing Soby Drive.) 2. 1973-1974 The Glastonbury Studio 3. 1974-1975 The Edgemere Studio 4. 1975-1976 The Maplewood Studio 5. 1976-1980 The Cromwell Studio 6. 1980-1983 The Hilltop Studio 7. 1983-1990 The Braeburn Studio. 1990-1993 The Walton Studio. 8. 1993-1994 The Hell’s Kitchen Studio 9. 1994-1995 The Turnbull Studio 10. 1995-1996 The Framingham Studio 10. (Return) 1996-1999 The Turnbull Studio 11. 1999-2001 The Tudor Studio 12. 2001-2004 The Penthouse Studio 13. 2004-present The Gatewood Studio.
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yes. I’d make changes at the turning points, but who wouldn’t? Enjoy your 4th! We are busy recouping from our recent surgery. WTIT DJ Johnnie Walker is staying at The Gatewood Studio to help out.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return Wednesday.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.