Welcome to the W.T.F. meme. BPD in OKC decided to jump into the deep end of the meme pool. This three day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) meme is quite the undertaking. She does a great job with it.
1) These days almost everything comes with a disclaimer. Sometimes the disclaimer on TV commercials is longer than the description of the product itself. If you came with your own personal disclaimer, what would it say? I thinks it’s evident that Google handles my fucking disclaimers.
3) Last week the Federal Drug Administration approved new packaging for cigarette packs that it hopes will discourage people from smoking. Some of the labels are very graphic. Do you think this is going too far or do you think the FDA is doing a good thing by making these labels? Anything to prevent kids from starting a miserable and expensive addiction, is a good thing.
4) Many people I’ve known have lost their TV remotes only to find them later in their freezers or refrigerators. Where is the weirdest place you’ve left your TV remote? Many people that you know are fucking morons.
5) What is something you do when you’re sad/depressed that really cheers you up (or at least helps bring you somewhat out of your funk)? Smirnoff on the rocks always brings a smile.
7) Sonic Drive-In has created a bunch of theme hot dogs for the summer (including a Chicago Dog, an All-American Dog, Baja Dog, New York Dog, and Chili Cheese Coney). With the Fourth of July coming up, surely many people will be eating hot dogs. What toppings do you eat on top of your hot dog? Just shoot me.
8) If Love Potion #9 is an elixir for love, what is your potion for moving on and dating again after a bad breakup? What, as opposed to a good breakup?
9) You have been given the opportunity to create a TV show of your own design — any genre, any demographic, limitless budget. What is it called and what’s the premise? I’d have a bunch of wackos hanging out at a bar and call it “Cheers”. What’s that? Who knew?
10) Last week a 14-year-old female Chinese Crested and Chihuahua mix named Yoda won the 2011 World’s Ugliest Dog Contest. Do you think she’s really the world’s ugliest dog or do you find some cuteness in her? (You can click the photo and make it bigger if you really want to.) I really have no opinion about the dog other to say that the way the woman is holding it makes it look like it’s got two or three dicks.
at the Tape Radio Blog.
We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back, either way.
Same time. Same blog.