Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it? Yes. And when you do realize that you’re in love you hope that your “other” hasn’t figured it out. In my opinion, it’s far easier to talk a lady into a threesome before you are officially in love.
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You’re current spouse or
significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about? That would be one big ass party. So, yes. Only two come to mind, but I’m sure after I’d been to each banquet room that I’d find some more.
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”? I mostly need my cell for business, so I’d say “not long”. I do have an iPhone.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? No. Generally, I always think it’s a bad idea. That guy in Norway can only get 21 years for mass murder. I don’t think he deserves a fucking second chance. As far as exes go, you never know. They resurface at the oddest times.
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they’re alive.) Not going there. I discovered a long time ago that you never know who reads your blog.
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend. She looked fantastic naked.
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you? Yes. Someone tipped me to one recently. An ex in the blogosphere and I wrote a series of posts that were on both of our blogs. She recently asterisked hers by lambasting me. Now, I’ve written what an ass I think she is on my blog. But I never identified her. I’ve actually contacted lawyers that believe I have a massive law suit to file. I’d hate to take her property from her, but that line should never have been crossed. Sad situation.
9. Who is someone famous that you’ve met? Off the top of my head, I’d say Huey Lewis. We’re back with Stealing.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Judd Corizan and his Band
Singing So Long Davey!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!